Location: Winslow Court,
£8.74 – £9.73
Winslow Court provides residential support for young adults aged 18 years and over, who have a severe learning disability, autism, communication difficulties, challenging behaviours, mental health and other complex needs. We are seeking Support Workers to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering medication
- Providing personal care
- Working on a rostered shift system inclusive of some evening and weekend work
- Ensuring the safety of the Residents at all times
- Fully engaging with residents and taking part in activities and leisure pursuits
We can offer:
- Free DBS
- Mileage allowance for those travelling 20+ miles
- Holiday pay
- Sick Pay
- Free meals while on shift
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid training hours
- Generous overtime rates
- Progression opportunities
- Good sense of humour
- Calm and even tempered
- A valid current driving licence
- Previous experience within a residential setting.
- Experience of severe learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviour.
- Experience in the personal care and hygiene of another person.
- NVQ2 in Care or equivalent
- Care certificate
For more information please call our recruitment team on 01885 488 096 Ext 12102.
Winslow Court, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4LS
The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care. We are committed to safeguarding those in our care – the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.