Location: Winslow Court, Herefordshire
Hourly rate: £9.60 – £10.04 per hour (dependant on qualifications and experience)
Winslow Court provides residential support for young adults aged 18 years and over, who have a severe learning disability, autism, communication difficulties, challenging behaviours, mental health and other complex needs.
What will we offer you?
- Free DBS
- Discounted RAC cover (up to 45% off)
- Mileage allowance for those travelling 20+ miles to work (up to £325pm)
- Free meals while on shift
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid training hours
- Upon starting in this role you would qualify for a Blue Light Card – a discount service for the social care sector providing members with discounts online and on the high street. Read more at: https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/
About the role…
We are seeking relief staff to join our kind, caring and compassionate Residential Support Worker team, if successful you will join them in supporting the residents within the home and out in the community.
Every day is different, we have themed evenings and lunches, keep fit groups and Winslow has built its own ‘Hideout Cafe’.
During your working day you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the safety of the residents at all times
- Delivering personal care
- Administering medication
- Ensuring paperwork is up to date
- Facilitating a happy and supportive atmosphere
As a relief member of staff you will have the opportunity to cover early or late shifts occurring Monday to Sunday. The hours are as follows:
Early: 7:30am – 2:30pm
Late: 2:00pm – 9:30pm
– Good sense of humour
– Calm and even tempered
– A valid current driving licence
For more information please call our recruitment team on 01885 488 096 Ext 12103
Winslow Court, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4LS
The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care. We are committed to safeguarding those in our care – the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.