Location: OneNineFive, Derbyshire
OneNineFive, Ashby Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE15 0LB
Salary: £18505.50 – £20,436.00pa (dependant on qualifications and experience)
What will we offer you?
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Full training and induction programme (which you will be paid for)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals and drinks while on shift
- A fixed rota pattern with regular weekends off
- The opportunity to make a positive difference
- A friendly and fun working atmosphere!
OneNineFive is an ideal home for people with complex learning difficulties and challenges that require specialised ‘person centred’ support in a caring yet productive environment. Here they will be able to learn practical life skills and take part in a range of community and home based activities enabling their progress and transition towards a more independent life.
As a Support Worker at OneNineFive you will work alongside the best in their field and give excellent care and guidance to the residents at our residential setting.
– Supporting within the home and community
– Delivering personal care – including support with toileting and bathing
– Administering medication (once you have received the necessary training)
– Promoting independence
– Planning and taking part in a range of activities
Apply today and come and do something worthwhile!
- No previous experience is required – you will be given full training and shadow shifts with our supportive and knowledgeable team
- Willingness to complete mandatory training
- A friendly and fun nature!
The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care. We are also committed to safeguarding those in our care – all successful candidates will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.
For more information contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01885 488 096 Ext 12103