Location: Rowden House School, Herefordshire
Salary: Up to £24,999 per annum (dependant on qualifications and experience)
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
3 week rolling pattern (including some weekend work)
Early: 7:30 – 3:30pm
Late: 3:00 – 10:00pm
We can offer you
- Quality assured training specific to your individual needs
- The chance to work with our amazing young people who can be very challenging at times, but incredibly rewarding at others
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Genuine opportunities for progression, we want to support you to reach your full potential as a social care professional.
- A competitive salary
Do you have a desire to further your social care career and make a lasting difference to the lives of our very individual young people?
We are seeking a Shift Leader to manage a team of Residential Support Workers within our children’s home. You will work on shift with the young people, coordinating and inspiring your team to provide outstanding support and opportunities.
Through good supervision and line management you will ensure your team are kept aware of policy and practice pertinent to the smooth running of the home.
- Experienced in working with people with severe learning difficulties and who can present challenging behaviours
- Passionate about working within a multi-disciplinary school to deliver an extensive provision for our young people
- Adaptable and resilient
- Level 3 qualified in Children and Young People or Health and Social Care?
- Willing to work a rota pattern that includes evenings and weekends
Then this could be the job for you!
Rowden House School in Herefordshire provides individualised care and education programmes for children and young people aged 11 to 19 years, with severe learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour.
If you would like more information you can contact our recruitment team on 01885 488 096 Ext 12103.
Rowden House School, HR7 4LS
The SENAD Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. As part of the appointment process we will undertake checks to ensure that you do not pose a risk of harm to children or young people – the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.
The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care.