Location: Rowden House School, Herefordshire
Salary: £21,762.00 – £23,829.00 pa
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
mixture of early and late shifts:
Early 7:30 – 3:30pm
Late 3:00 – 10:00am
Do you have a desire to further your social care career and make a lasting difference to the lives of our very individual young people?
We are seeking Shift Leader’s to manage a team of Residential Support Workers within one of our residential homes. You will inspire your team to provide amazing opportunities for our young people, and through good supervision and line management you will ensure that all staff are kept fully aware of policy and practice pertinent to the smooth running of the home.
We recognise that when they are happy children are more likely to be engaged in their learning and make better progress, so we aim to provide a cheerful and fun environment for the young people and expect all staff to facilitate this.
We can offer you…
· Quality assured training specific to your individual needs
· The chance to work with our amazing young people who can be very challenging at times, but incredibly rewarding at others
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Genuine opportunities for progression, we want to support you to reach your full potential as a social care professional
· A competitive salary
· Qualified in working within the SEN sector
· Experienced in working with children with severe learning difficulties and who can present challenging behaviours
· Passionate about working within a multi-disciplinary school to deliver an extensive provision for our young people
· Adaptable and resilient
· Willing to work a rota pattern that includes evenings and weekends
Yes? Then this could be the job for you!
Rowden House School in Herefordshire provides individualised care and education programmes for children and young people aged 11 to 19 years, with severe learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour.
We continuously invest in our staff, our training team were even awarded SME employer of the year 2020 by Aspiration Training Ltd. Find out why it’s great to work for SENAD and how our staff training programmes can support you in furthering your social care career.
If you would like more information you can contact our recruitment team on 01885 488 096 Ext 12103.
Rowden House School, HR7 4LS The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care.