Location: Rowden House School, Herefordshire
Salary: £11.13 – £12.26 (dependant on qualifications and experience)
The hours will be 21.45 – 07.45 working on a two week rolling rota.
- Advantageous shift patterns
- Employee discount scheme
- Opportunities for internal progression
- Paid training
- The opportunity to make a difference to someone’s life and wellbeing
- £1500 welcome bonus for qualified staff
Rowden House School
Waking Night Support Worker
Rowden House School in Herefordshire provides individualised care and education programmes for children and young people aged 11 to 19 years, with severe learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour.
Watch a video about the school at: www.senadgroup.com/rowden
We are looking for Support Workers to support the residents during the night. Duties include:
- Personal Care
- Administering Medication
- ensuring the safety of the young people
- updating paperwork
- domestic tasks
- An ability to identify and undertake any training necessary to develop within the role.
- Good sense of humour.
- Calm and even tempered.
- A natural respect for the dignity and individuality of residents.
- A valid current driving licence
- Previous experience within a residential setting
- Experience of severe learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviour
- Experience in the personal care and hygiene of another person
- NVQ 2 or 3 in Care