Location: Rowden House School,
Salary: £20,299.50 – £22,366.50 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Hours: 37.5 per week (based on a 3-week rolling rota)
Other benefits include: Up to30 days Annual Leave, Pension Scheme & Employee Assistance Programme, travel assistance programme, long weekend every third week
Care Team Leader
Are you ready for the next step in your Social Care career?
We are seeking an experienced and committed professional to lead and supervise a small team of residential support staff ensuring each shift runs smoothly and effectively. You will initiate day time activities and you will support the personalised development of each resident, helping them to lead a valued and fulfilling life.
Rowden House School, part of West Midlands Learning Campus, is a well-established service offering care for young people with moderate to severe learning difficulties, some of whom are on the autistic spectrum and at times may present complex challenging behaviour.
– Minimum of two year’s previous experience of working with children with severe learning difficulties and who can present challenging behaviours.
– Level 3 qualification in Children & Young People (or at least at 50% completion).
– Due to our rural location, it is vital candidates have their own means of transport.
– Willingness to work flexible hours including evening, weekends and sleep-in duties.
– To have a commitment to and an understanding of the care of those with severe learning difficulties and challenging behaviours.
– A natural respect for the dignity and individuality of each Resident.
– Previous experience of managing a small team of staff and delegation of workload.
The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care. We are committed to safeguarding those in our care, all employees are required to obtain an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and follow safeguarding policy and practice.