Location: Orchard End, Herefordshire
£18,505.50 – £20,728.50/£9.04 – £10.18 ph (dependent on qualifications and experience)
3 week rolling rota pattern includes a mixture of early and shift shifts:
7:30 – 3pm
2:30 – 9:30
What will we offer you?
- Good Pension Scheme
- Travel Allowance for those commuting 20+ miles
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid induction and training time
- Good internal progression opportunities
- 30 days paid annual leave
About Orchard End…
Orchard End is a community based residential home for six adults and is situated in an acre of gardens in the Herefordshire Hamlet of Auberrow, conveniently placed between the market town of Leominster and the Cathedral City of Hereford.
We pride ourselves on giving the best possible care and life experience for our young adults. We go on various trips out; we go swimming, we go to cafes; do arts and crafts, cookery, music, gardening and much more. We are completely led by our residents – we do whatever activities they are interested in (and we can reasonably facilitate!).
What does the role of Support Worker involve?
You will provide any support required to the residents of Orchard End, this can include personal care, administering medication, cooking meals, completing paperwork and arranging activities.
You will also attend ongoing training in areas such as Safeguarding Adults, First Aid, Autisim Awareness, Epilepsy Awareness and many more.
What experience do you need?
- No experience is required – we provide full training!
- To be available to work shifts that include evenings & weekends
You will however need:
- A full driving licence due to our rural location
- A friendly and caring nature
- A genuine desire to provide the best standard of care
The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care. We are also committed to safeguarding those in our care – all successful candidates will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.
Orchard End, Auberrow, Wellington, Herefordshire, HR4 8AL