Location: Fairfield House, Shropshire
Salary: £10.10 – £11.08 per hour (dependant on qualifications and experience)
Wednesday 2:00pm – 7:00pm,Thursday & Friday 9:00am till 2:30pm (16 hours per week over three days – some flexibility required to help with activities)
Fairfield House specialises in the care of adults with severe learning difficulties and associated challenging behaviours. It is a community based residential home for up to seven people and is situated in six acres of grounds on the Herefordshire/Shropshire borders, and is conveniently located 3.5 miles from Ludlow, and 4.5 miles from Tenbury Wells.
You will support the residents within the home and out in the community. Every day is different, we have themed evenings and lunches, keep fit groups and organise regular day trips.
During your working day you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the safety of the residents at all times
- Delivering personal care
- Administering medication
- Ensuring paperwork is up to date
- Facilitating a happy and supportive atmosphere
What will we offer you?
– Travel allowance for those commuting 14+ miles (up to £40 per month)
– Paid training
– Up to £1500 welcome bonus for qualified staff
– Opportunities to study NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Discount Scheme
– Free DBS
– Discounted RAC cover (up to 45% off)
– Generous overtime rates
– Upon starting in this role you would qualify for a Blue Light Card – a discount service for the social care sector providing members with discounts online and on the high street. Read more at: https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/
– Free meals while on shift
– Good sense of humour
– Calm and even tempered
– A valid current driving licence
– NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care
Full time vacancies also available, for more information please call our recruitment team on 01885 488 096 Ext 12103
The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care. We are committed to safeguarding those in our care – the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.
Fairfield House, Bleathwood, Nr Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 4LF