Location: Aran Hall School, North Wales
Salary £19,031.13 – £20,031.13 dependent on qualifications and experience
Part time Role – working Monday & Tuesday – 8.45am – 4.00pm
Fulltime role – working Monday. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday – 8.45am – 4.00pm
Benefits include: Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Discount Scheme
At Aran Hall School we provide flexible 38 to 52 week residential care with education to children and young people with a range of learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders, both with associated severe challenging behaviour.
We are delighted to advertise the post of Classroom Assistant here at Aran Hall School.
This is a term-time post in a nurturing, purposeful environment for young people with learning, support and behavioural needs.
We can offer you:
• A positive, caring and forward-thinking environment
• Small class groups (no more than 4 children)
• 1:1 teaching of an individualised curriculum
• Training and support to become an excellent, valued member of our team.
We are seeking a classroom assistant who will:
• Be highly motivated, hardworking and flexible
• Work in partnership with colleagues and pupils
• Be eager to develop their knowledge and skills (with an interest in further developing such skills)
• Be responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students.
To discuss these opportunities further please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding those in our care; the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.
The closing date is 12.00pm on Thursday 30th September 2021.
Aran Hall School, Rhydymain, Dolgellau, Gwynedd, LL40 2AR.