Location: Alderwasley Hall School, Derbyshire
Salary: £16,688.71 – £18,189.62 (dependant on experience & qualifications)
Hours: 40 hours per week Term Time
We can offer you?
- A group of diverse, professional and supportive colleagues
- Quality assured training specific to your individual needs
- The chance to work with our amazing young people who can be challenging at times, but incredibly rewarding at others
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Incredible career development opportunities
- The priceless reward of knowing that you are making a difference each and every day to the lives of some very unique individuals.
Learning Support Workers (Teaching Assistants)
Alderwasley Hall School
Due to increasing numbers of Young People seeking our excellent provision, we have a rare opportunity to join one of the country’s largest Special Schools for young people with a diagnosis of Autism, Asperger’s’ Syndrome and Speech and Language Disorders. The split site school is located in the Derbyshire countryside.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a ‘Good’ School with ‘Outstanding’ features…
We are currently seeking individuals who can provide support for students, the teachers, the curriculum and the school. You will need to be able to create a happy, safe and caring environment which enables our students to learn and communicate with confidence.
- Flexibility, integrity, resilience and a deep desire to educate young people.
- Whilst we value experience working with similar young people or within a school environment, we equally value the character of the applicant as we have the ability to accommodate a wide variety of expertise and experience within our teams.
Please contact our Recruitment Team on 01885 488 096 Ext 12103 for information by post.
The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care. We are also committed to safeguarding those in our care – all successful candidates will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.
Previous applicants (within the last 6 months) need not apply.
Interview Dates: Wednesday 22nd September 2021 & Thursday 30th September 2021
Alderwasley Hall School, Alderwasley, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 2SR