Our staff will guide you in making a referral, but the following principles apply: Initially, all referrers should contact Caroline Eaton, Group Referrals Officer in order to discuss the prospective resident’s suitability. For contact details please click on the link below.
A written assessment, social history, medical history and psychological reports will be requested.
Sequence of Referrals
- Initial enquiry/visits to view home arranged
- Receipt and Assessment of reports
- Visit by the Residential Manager to prospective resident for initial assessment in current placement.
- Psychological assessment in current placement.
- Introductory visit to OneNineFive
- Decision re: Offer of Placement.