SENAD Community is experienced in providing high quality support to people of all ages.
This includes (but is not limited to) one to one support for young people and adults who have:
- Learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders and challenging behaviour
- Communication difficulties
- Lack of social understanding
- Physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment
- Specialist health needs
- Rehabilitation needs (post-operative or acquired brain injury)
Support can be provided:
- In the home
- In school/college
- To access community based services and activities
- During a period of transition
- To enjoy a holiday or short break
- We can help you find a home suitable to meet your needs
Why use SENAD Community:
- You may be struggling to find enough support or to find well-trained Support Workers to meet your needs. Using SENAD Community can resolve this issue.
- You won’t have to worry about employment issues such as Tax ,NI and holiday pay as you would if you employed your own support
- You will be fully engaged in selecting your support workers and may select people who share similar interests for different activities
- Your Support Worker will receive on-going training and development
- We have a proven track record of achieving housing solutions.
Features of our service include:
- A team of regular Support Workers to help with different activities- from two hours a week to two people 24/7
- Staff that are personality matched and who have the same interests
- Development of independent living skills
- The reassurance that if a Support Worker is ill or on holiday there is someone else familiar to provide support
- Transition support
- Support with educational settings
- Ethnic and culturally appropriate staff as required
- Our housing enablement service supports clients when transitioning into the community and looking for suitable housing.