What a Great Event! On Wednesday the 12th July Ecclesbourne Lodge hosted the second “Ecclesbourne Festival”.
The event was coordinated and organised by Laura Barron, Sam Mathers and Lucy Vickers – the team arranged lots and lots of activities and events for our residents and young people. This included a bouncy castle, karaoke, reptile and pets corner, reiki and special performances by the staff and young people of ONE NINE FIVE.
Staff and services users from across the group were invited to take part in the festival and camp overnight, offering them a chance of experience what has become a UK summer tradition.
We would like to say a special thank you to the following people for their support and hard work in making this event such a success
- Karaoke and Bouncy castle man Gordon Parkin
- Local band called Grey and White
- Jenny and Richard (from head office) helped with organising the stage and PA system
- Kerry and her team for the amazing food and service
- Rob and Malcom from maintenance who went above and beyond
- Anne from the garden centre without being asked got stuck in helping us get set up.
A final thank you to all those that attended.
Find out more about Ecclesbourne Lodge