Bladon House School is a residential special school for young people from 5-19 with complex needs including Autism and learning difficulties who often have a previous history of very challenging behaviour.
We are seeking teaching assistants who have achieved their Level 3 Teaching Assistant Diploma who would like to work in our unique and constantly developing environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a ‘Good’ School with ‘Outstanding’ features.
We can offer you:
- Team Bladon – a group of diverse, professional and supportive colleagues
- Quality assured training specific to your individual needs
- The chance to work with our amazing young people who can be very challenging at times, but incredibly rewarding at others
- Adaptable, resilient and have a desire to make a lasting difference to the lives of our very individual young people.
- Experienced in working within the SEN sector or working with young people with SEN
Then this could be the job for you. Come and visit us to find out more.
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care. We are also committed to safeguarding those in our care – the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.
For further information contact Millie Dennett, HR Advisor on 01283 563787
Bladon House School, Newton Solney, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE15 0TA